7.11.2010

All my hopes and dreams...

Yesterday we went to Preservation hall.

(This is going to be a short blog post)

We went to preservation hall and I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT!
At first, we couldn't get legit seats, but by the 2nd set, I could sit down. The rest of the fevernauts graciously waited for me as I was dazled and amazed by the Preservation Hall Jazz Masters.

The trumpet player was good, and I enjoyed the music a lot because I liked his style. I don't really admire trumpets that are flashy and play lots of high notes, and this guy was very calm and low and chill. Which is a lot like how I play.

MB got me a shirt! Yay!

But all together the entire experiance made me really happy. They played songs like What a Wonderful World and Somewhere Over the Rainbow, both songs that I really enjoyed. Though they didn't know how to play My Funny Valentine, so I couldn't request it.

Anyways, so far, to most of you this has been a long blurb about nothing so I shall move on.

After that, the Fevernauts were all hungry so we headed off to The Gumbo Shop. MB and I split some gumbo that was really good. I'm totally loving the food down here.

And then we went off to go home. Our last night in New Orleans was over and done. Now we move on back up the coast.

Till later.
- d.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you enjoyed New Orleans..keep writing and taking great picutres

    ReplyDelete