7.07.2010

Where are the pictures?!

Sorry sorry sorry. I keep putting off putting up pictures, but to do so (you don't realize) requires so many stars to be perfectly aligned. We have to have enough Wifi to upload pictures to the interwebs, I have to have my camera card, and my SD-Flashdrive device, and the boys have to let me use their computer.

Right now we're all getting ready for dinner, and the camera is sadly in the car. Meaning the SD card is in the car as well. But after dinner, when I get my camera out of the car, I will upload the pictures. As you may have guessed, now that we are in the hostel in New Orleans, we have wifi all the time. So pictures are definitely going to be up later tonight.

Sorry for the wait, I'm working as fast as I can, and pictures should be up soon.

Have a nice day and a pleasant... later.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Diana...and loved your earlier post as well!!

    ReplyDelete