7.07.2010

The much awaited visual effects

So, I know you have all been waiting for pictures desperately. I don't actually have them all at the moment because I emptied my card as it reached 1000 pictures. That wave is saved on Jake's laptop that I am not writing on.

I do have pictures ever since the Botanical Gardens, which were the last thing we saw in DC. But these are the really important/interesting pictures that describe what we have been doing the best.

Hope you enjoy.

... Engage.


(7/3) -- Scenery on the 8 hour drive.

----------------------------------------------------------

Fourth of July:







-----------------------------------------------------
(7/5) Coca-Cola, Chow Baby, the Dozier's dogs, and the Park





--------------------------------------------------------
(7/6) On the way from Atlanta to DeSoto


1 comment:

  1. Awesome photos Diana & glad you didn't post all 1000!!! You have such a great talent...keep it up! I just want to see a few more photos of YOU!!! Let MB shoot a few...I know Jake & Ricky have a little trouble with cameras!

    ReplyDelete